This practical and engaging 1 day programme will provide you with everything you need to manage conflict effectively back in the workplace.
Anyone involved in leading, managing or working in teams where the potential for conflict to arise is present. This may include: First-time Managers, Project Managers or Team Leaders.
- Learn how to handle workplace conflict effectively
- Transform the destructive energy of conflict into productivity
- Recognise ‘triggers’ to eliminate conflict early on
- Develop a collaborative approach for managing workplace conflict
£599 excl. VAT.
Conflict Management is typically held over 1 day
You will leave this course able to:
- Define conflict
- Recognise the five styles of conflict resolution and how to best adapt your style and approach to a conflict situation
- Understand your preferred style of conflict resolution
- Apply the Stop, Pause, Go model to collaborative conflict resolution
- Apply emotional management techniques to managing emotions during conflict
- Explain assumptions and their effect on conflict
- Use active-listening skills to improve the working environment
- Apply assertive non-violent communication language techniques to express your needs and respect the needs of others
This course can be delivered in person or virtually