This practical and engaging 1 day programme will provide you with everything you need to manage conflict effectively back in the workplace.
Anyone involved in leading, managing or working in teams where the potential for conflict to arise is present. This may include: First-time Managers, Project Managers or Team Leaders.
- Learn how to handle workplace conflict effectively
- Transform the destructive energy of conflict into productivity
- Recognise ‘triggers’ to eliminate conflict early on
- Develop a collaborative approach for managing workplace conflict
You will leave this course able to:
- Define conflict
- Recognise the five styles of conflict resolution and how to best adapt your style and approach to a conflict situation
- Understand your preferred style of conflict resolution
- Apply the Stop, Pause, Go model to collaborative conflict resolution
- Apply emotional management techniques to managing emotions during conflict
- Explain assumptions and their effect on conflict
- Use active-listening skills to improve the working environment
- Apply assertive non-violent communication language techniques to express your needs and respect the needs of others
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Conflict Management is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Conflict Management - Virtual Classroom
Virtual Conflict Management is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£599 excl. VAT.