This practical and engaging 1 day programme will provide you with everything you need to manage conflict effectively back in the workplace.
Anyone involved in leading, managing or working in teams where the potential for conflict to arise is present. This may include: First-time Managers, Project Managers or Team Leaders.
- Learn how to handle workplace conflict effectively
- Transform the destructive energy of conflict into productivity
- Recognise ‘triggers’ to eliminate conflict early on
- Develop a collaborative approach for managing workplace conflict
You will leave this course able to:
- Read company accounts and understand business performance from its figures
- Assess the cash flow implications of management decisions
- Identify what the figures really represent and understand the key financial ratios
- Assess the impact of pricing by using the TACK Price/Volume card to see how pricing can dramatically affect your profitability
- Acquire the necessary financial information to make decisions
- Prepare meaningful budgets and forecast profitability
- Understand the different tools and approaches available for long-term decision making
- Use computer simulation to turnaround a failing business
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Conflict Management is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual), open face-to-face programme and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Conflict Management - Open course
The course is held over 1 day. Timings for the day are:
Day 1: 9 am – 17:30
£599 excl. VAT.
This virtual personal development training course is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£599 excl. VAT.