On this sales training course you will gain an insight into the basics of financial data and terminology, improving your overall understanding of financial information. This in turn will increase your ability to recognise your customers’ financial objectives and how to sell your product or service in line with this.
Sales professionals at all levels who want to drive more profitable sales or want to speak the language of procurement and finance to secure new business.
- Understand the financial viability of prospective customers before investing time and resources into the sales process.
- Understand your customer’s financial objectives and how your product or service helps them achieve this
- Use the right terminology to sell higher value deals to senior stakeholders by justifying the financial benefits
£699 excl. VAT.
This course is typically held over 1 day
You will leave this course able to:
- Prioritise prospective customers based on their financial viability
- Understand the customer’s business model and therefore what financial benefits they desire and how your product or service can help
- Understand from the accounts how the customer will prefer to pay, or need to pay – for example if you’re selling capital equipment, what are the considerations for the customer; how can you make your offering more financially appealing than your competitor’s?
- Add value for your customer contact by helping them to financially justify expenditure and investments to their senior stakeholders
- Sell bigger solutions to ‘the board’
Tailor this course
Contact us for further information on how this course can be tailored to your business