This one day highly interactive course with trainer led presentations, discussions, group work and focussing on work based/company situations, will equip you to strategise and lead a customer-centric culture.
Those responsible for leading, creating and inspiring others to live a Customer-Centric Culture, delivering world-class Customer Experiences.
- Access research and explore insights about leading and managing the customer experience
- Create clarity about the requirements for building and sustaining a customer-centric culture
- Become familiar with tools to evaluate and improve the customer experience at all touchpoints
- Learn from companies who have successfully developed a sustainable customer-centric culture
- Learn the processes and tools required for strategising and leading a dynamic CX culture
Enquire for price
1 day with option of a pre-course webinar, culture audit and coaching call plus possible follow-on coaching call(s), and peer group mentoring
You will leave this course able to:
- Understand leadership practices that create and sustain a customer-centric culture
- Define the business case for great customer experiences by studying latest research and thinking
- Define the connect between leadership and customer loyalty
- Use a diagnostic and evaluation tool to capture current and potential behaviour that could positively influence the customers experience
- Inform a CX strategy using customer personas and “jobs to be done” and apply the principles in the organisation
- Develop a CX leadership strategy having worked through a Case Study as the basis for identifying potential challenges and choices
- Work on a leadership assessment to highlight areas of strength and areas of growth as a CX leader
- Identify how to cultivate a growth mindset through coaching and mentoring
- Develop a CX plan to aid the implementation of ideas and concepts explored during this programme
- Highlight plans with a short term implementation time frame that will show immediate results, doing the same for medium and the longer term time frames.
This course can be delivered in-person or virtually