This interactive and practical one-day Social Selling training course will provide you with the insight and tools to effectively engage with customers in a way that your competition is not.
Salespeople, Sales Managers or Business Managers who want to become more knowledgeable, confident and effective social sellers.
- Utilise key social selling principles to improve your sales results
- Understand the Social Selling Cycle and how to plan and implement an effective social selling strategy
- Use social media to develop long lasting successful relationships with your clients and prospects
- Map out, create and implement a social/digital media touch point campaign
Virtual: £575.00 excl. VAT.
Scotland: £625.00 excl. VAT.
Manchester: £625.00 excl. VAT.
Coventry: £749.00 excl. VAT.
London: £825.00 excl. VAT.
Our Social Selling course is typically held over one day.
Upon completion of this course you will able to:
- Have a solid foundation and understanding of social selling and the skills, tools and techniques needed to be successful
- Improve your sales results with both new and existing customers by learning key social selling principles
- Understand the Social Selling Cycle and how to plan and implement an effective online selling strategy
- Develop the tools, skills and techniques required to build your network, sell to that network and develop long lasting relationships with your prospects
- Use social selling to develop new leads and brand advocates
This course can be delivered in-person or virtually.