This one day programme focuses on increasing appointments with qualified prospects who genuinely want to meet you and hear about the impact your product or services can have on their business.
Anyone who uses the phone to find new customers and are responsible for generating new business for themselves, their colleagues or their company.
- Increase conversion rates and generate more qualified appointments
- Learn how to structure calls effectively through TACK’s phone lab – a unique, practical environment enabling you to practise, listen and receive feedback on your calls
- Increase confidence to overcome objections
You will leave this course able to:
- Generate more qualified appointments
- Get through to the decision maker
- Open the call and grab the contact’s attention
- Create and establish the need for an appointment
- Close on the appointment
- Establish rapport
- Respond to objections with confidence
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Appointment Making is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Appointment Making - Virtual classroom
Virtual Appointment Making is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£599 excl. VAT.