Our 2 part Authentic Leadership course encourages leaders to unlock potential and recognise individuals’ needs, goals and personality traits while retaining the natural style of the leader. This approach enables individuals to collaborate freely and learn from their experiences without judgement, while providing openness and transparency around leaders’ own successes and failures – the key to building a stronger, happier, more successful team.
Middle and senior-level leaders. Ideally participants will have previously attended a first-line management programme, possess people management experience or be on the path to a senior management role.
- Learn how others perceive you as a leader with a Lumia Leader 360 portrait
- Discover your natural leadership style and enhance your leadership skills
- Understand your team at a deeper level through listening levels and curious questioning
Virtual: £2,775.00 excl. VAT.
Scotland: £2,825.00 excl. VAT.
Manchester: £2,825.00 excl. VAT.
Coventry: £2,949.00 excl. VAT.
London: £3,025.00 excl. VAT.
Our Authentic Leadership training course is held over 4 days split into 2-parts (Part 1: 2 days/Part 2: 2 days) with a typical 6-8 week gap in-between.
You will leave this course able to:
- Make the transition from Manager to Authentic Leader
- Utilise your leadership qualities to generate a culture of collaboration that enables idea sharing beyond your immediate team
- Inspire your team in the appropriate way to embrace your vision and aims
- Leverage your leadership style to influence complex teams
- Identify and enhance positive leadership behaviours that help engineer solutions in difficult situations
- Foster a collaborative culture where individuals with differing objectives work together to generate solutions that benefit the whole organisation
- Adapt to volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity within a constantly changing environment
- Understand your natural leadership style to effectively lead your team
This course can be delivered in-person or virtually as an open course or in-company training course.