This 2 day course equips you with the unique mix of skills needed to evolve your sales approach from transactional to consultative selling.
Those who have experience selling and want to develop their ability to sell solutions that address customer’s priorities and present offers in terms of their contribution to business goals.
- Develop your own unique set of powerful questions to identify your customers’ true needs and what is important to them
- Develop and create a ‘knowledge grid’ applicable to your markets and customers to build your personal credibility
- Create effective numerical financial benefits of your value proposition showing your customers how they gain using your solution
- Understand the different personality styles you will come across and how to adapt your communication style to theirs
You will leave this course able to:
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities through having developed your own set of powerful questions to aid consultative selling
- Create and communicate a powerful differentiated value proposition
- Understand the principles of business finance and how your value proposition contributes to your customer’s ROI
- Successfully develop and manage relationships with the different personality types of the key players in your accounts
- Design and present your solution in a very clear and motivational way and win against tough competition
- Successfully implement your solution – winning full cooperation from your own team and your customers’
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Consultative Selling is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual), an open face-to-face programme and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Consultative Selling - Open course
This course will be held over 2 days. Timings for each day are:
Day 1: 9:00 – 17:30
Day 2: 9:00 – 17:30
£1,499 excl. VAT.
Consultative Selling - Virtual Classroom
This virtual sales training course is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 2 days. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 3 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£999 excl. VAT.