This 2 day course makes finance interesting, relating apparently complicated sets of numbers to real life business situations.
Business professionals whose effectiveness would benefit from understanding business finance. Managers whose decisions have financial implications and anyone else who wants to better understand how businesses operate.
- Learn how to read and understand a set of company accounts, the strengths and weaknesses
- Predict the likely effects of your decisions on the bottom line
- Use computer simulation to understand the impact your management decisions to make profit, return on investment and cash flow
You will leave this course able to:
- Read company accounts and understand business performance from its figures
- Assess the cash flow implications of management decisions
- Identify what the figures really represent and understand the key financial ratios
- Assess the impact of pricing by using the TACK Price/Volume card to see how pricing can dramatically affect your profitability
- Acquire the necessary financial information to make decisions
- Prepare meaningful budgets and forecast profitability
- Understand the different tools and approaches available for long-term decision making
- Use computer simulation to turnaround a failing business
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Finance for Non-Finance People is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Finance for Non-Finance People - Virtual Classroom
Virtual Finance for Non-Finance People is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 3 days. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 3 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£1,099 excl. VAT.