Our Influencing and Communication training course aims to provide you with the tools, skills and confidence you need to liaise effectively and in a persuasive manner to successfully influence the thinking and consequential actions of your clients and key stakeholders.
Influencing and Communication training is suitable for anyone who needs to successfully influence others, such as key stakeholders they do not have direct responsibility for, in order to successfully fulfil their job role.
- Learn how to engage and communicate in a persuasive manner with a range of personality types
- Develop different strategies which will enable you to positively influence key stakeholders
- Use DiSC® soft-skills training to communicate effectively and successfully influence how other behave
- Adapt your language to repeat certain messages
After you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Use the key principles learnt through DiSC® training to recognise different behaviours and know how to communicate and influence the attitudes of others
- Develop clear, defined outcomes and strategies in order to communicate with others
- Use the principles of DiSC® to recognise and apply different language patterns
- Adapt the structure and format of a message so that it is relevant and persuasive
- Change your approach in line with different communication preferences
- Adopt an understanding of the development of relationships and how to build rapport
- Communicate key messages with impact
- Have the ability to successfully influence the thinking and actions of others
Training courses that are effective, practical and flexible, suiting a range of organisations and individuals
Our Influencing and Communication course is available as an in-house tailored programme, and you have the option of choosing whether you attend virtually or face-to-face. We also offer this course as a scheduled virtual class. To find out more, click on the links below:
Influencing and Communication – Virtual Classroom
Our virtual Influencing and Communication classes are held over a period of two days in an easy to digest structure. We use VILT in bite-size chunks and follow this format:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£1,199 excl. VAT.
Get in touch
For more information about our Influencing and Communication training, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today. Our team is on hand to answer your questions and talk to you about your options.