This 2 day course develops the skills required to strategically manage your key accounts.
Those who have experience selling and want to develop their ability to sell solutions that address customer’s priorities and present offers in terms of their contribution to business goals.
- Take away the TACK Account Planner designed to bring consistency to all your key account planning
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities
- Use behavioural profiling to develop your understanding of how different individuals are influenced and how to adapt your selling style to meet their needs
You will leave this course able to:
- Develop and apply a strategic selling approach for winning and developing all your significant accounts through the application of the TACK Account Planner
- Apply TACK’s ‘Client Centred Selling’ model to plan and implement your strategy
- Evaluate your competitive strengths and see yourself through the eyes of your customers
- Analyse the organisational structure and decision making process within client/prospect organisations
- Understand and influence different personality types in the decision making unit
- Identify your customers’ true needs and priorities using TACK’s powerful FIND® investigation model
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Key Account Management is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual), open face-to-face programme and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Key Account Management - Open course
The course is held over 2 days. Timings for each day are:
Day 1: 9:00 – 17:30
Day 2: 9:00 – 17:30
£1,399 excl. VAT.
Key Account Management - Virtual Classroom
This virtual sales training course is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 2 days. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 3 x virtual sessions
£999 excl. VAT.