As with all of our training and development programmes, an innovative and interactive approach provides the backbone of our Key Account Management courses. Over a two-day period, we combine theoretical account management approaches with practical real-life activities to develop all areas of a Key Account Manager’s skill set. This ensures they return to work ready to handle any situation when it comes to strategically managing your business’ key accounts.
Tack TMI’s Key Account Management training courses are designed for those who have some experience of account management and want to develop their skills when it comes to addressing customer’s priorities and goals, managing expectations, communicating with key clients effectively and upselling solutions and consultancy.
- Bring organisation and consistency to all aspects of your key account planning with the help of our Tack Account Planner
- Develop skills to help you identify your client’s true needs, priorities and goals and how to communicate the strategies to help achieve them
- Learn behavioural profiling techniques to help further your understanding of how different individuals work and how to adapt bespoke account management styles for different clients based on these profiles
Tack TMI’s Key Account Management Training will teach you to
- Construct and implement bespoke strategic selling approaches designed to ensure key accounts are won, retained and grown through the application of the Tack Account Planner
- Implement Tack TMI’s ‘Client Centred Selling’ model designed to help you plan and successfully apply your strategy
- Properly evaluate the organisational structure, communication platforms and decision making process used by key client/prospect clients
- Analyse your own strengths and weaknesses and see yourself through the eyes of your clients to improve key account relationships
- Fully understand different personality and management types of your client’s key stakeholders and how to adapt your own account management style to best deal with them accordingly
- Identify your key client’s true needs, wants, priorities and business goals using Tack TMI’s powerful and intelligent FIND® investigation model
Interactive, flexible and transferable training courses for all businesses
Our Key Account Management training is available as a bespoke in-company programme (face-to-face or virtual), or as a scheduled virtual programme that is delivered online. This means, regardless of your business’ current circumstances, any restrictions that may be in place, or the location of your staff, our Key Account Management course is totally flexible and can be tailored to suit the needs of your business. Click below to find out more:
Key Account Management - Virtual Classroom
Designed for businesses keen on remote learning, our Virtual Key Account Management is provided in a series of bite-size, virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions over the course of two days. The format of the sessions are as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates subject to change)
£1,399 excl. VAT.