Our Management Essentials training course accelerates the transition into management. It equips managers with the core skills, tools and techniques they need to become confident leaders who inspire and motivate their teams to achieve objectives and deliver results.
Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders responsible for leading, directing and motivating others. This course is particularly valuable for newly appointed managers or managers who have not received any formal training.
- Achieve the companies objectives through the performance of your team
- Motivate, direct and develop your team
- Promote the concept of team working and foster good working relationships
- Use a systematic framework for resolving problems
You will leave this course able to:
- Set objectives and key performance indicators and agree development needs with your team
- Analyse and motivate each member of your team and optimise their performance using an effective assessment questionnaire
- Conduct performance improvement interviews and give constructive feedback
- Get the best results from your people by adapting your style to suit different team members
- Listen effectively and express your message clearly and concisely
- Handle challenging people effectively
- Provide direction and constructive feedback
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Management Essentials is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Management Essentials - Virtual Classroom
Management Essentials is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 3 days. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 3: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£1,599 excl. VAT.