This fast-paced sales training course develops the highest level of face-to-face selling skills through a range of activities while one-to-one coaching helps to further refine individual approaches.
Those who have completed Tack’s PRO-PAYBACK Selling® course. This course will develop and strengthen your existing skills, adding a new dimension to your selling.
- See yourself in action as your customers see you
- Receive valuable feedback from other sales professionals
- Understand Interpersonal Styles and why customers behave differently
- Learn how best to communicate with each type of customer to build rapport and increase success
You will leave this course able to:
- Confidently apply the PRO-PAYBACK process to every sales conversation
- Understand the different personality types you sell to and how to adapt your approach to each
- Practise ‘style stretching’ as a critical tool and means to enhance professional selling
- Test planning, organisational and decision making skills with a view to maximising sales efficiency
- Handle more complex sales with multiple decision makers
- Examine how platforms like LinkedIn and other social media can be used during the sales process
- Complete an offer analysis
- Write clear and effective email follow ups
- Use best practices for continuing and developing relationships with customers
- Use You Appeal and a variety of other techniques to win commitment from prospects
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
PRO-PAYBACK Selling ® in Action is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual), open face-to-face programme and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
PRO-PAYBACK Selling® in Action - Open course
The course is held over 2 days. Timings for each day are:
Day 1: 9 am – 17:30
Day 2: 9 am – 17:30
£1,099 excl. VAT.
PRO-PAYBACK Selling® in Action - Virtual Classroom
This virtual sales training course is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 2 days. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 3 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£999 excl. VAT.