This 1 day sales training course will equip entry-level sales professionals or those new to sales with the confidence, skills and ability to make an immediate impact on business and personal targets.
Entry-level sales professionals or individuals new to sales who would benefit from learning the fundamentals of successful selling
- Understand the key skills needed to sell confidently and successfully
- Research plan and target the right customers to generate the best results
- Identify customers’ true needs and wants and present your offer in a credible and effective way
- Handle any objection positively
- Defend price and sell on value
You will leave this course able to:
- Sell confidently. Backed up by a practical case study, review and professional coaching you will go in to the world of sales understanding the key skills needed for success.
- Research, plan and target the right customers in the right way to generate the best results with less wasted effort
- Write a compelling and personalised first approach by telephone/email or social media that will gain them a meeting or call with that person
- Create a meeting/call structure and series of killer questions to engage the customer and gain their commitment to next steps.
- Craft an exciting and relevant verbal presentation
- Use a winning technique for handling any objection positively and creating an opportunity
- Respond effectively to price objections and any competitor comparisons
- Close on commitment
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Sales Essentials is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Sales Essentials - Virtual Classroom
Virtual Sales Essentials is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 3 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£699 excl. VAT.