Taught in two parts, Tack TMI’s Sales Management training course offers a safe and supportive learning environment for Sales Managers to develop and enhance the crucial skills required to successfully motivate, encourage and lead an elite performance sales team.
Tack TMI’s Sales Management training course is designed for both experienced Sales Managers as well as newly appointed professionals looking to develop in this role.
- Properly utilise collective and individual strengths of your team to achieve results
- Coach, develop and help your team grow for optimum performance
- Implement clear business plans and forecasting to measuring both business and team development
- Use the tools and technology available to you to identify, measure and assess team productivity in order to better align actions to core business objectives
- Confidently put together and deliver motivational team meetings to drive sales performance
Tack TMI’s Sales Management training course will teach you to:
- Identify and hone your personal sales management style based on your own strengths, and improve performance by applying a tailored approach to ensure the needs of your team are consistently met
- Motivate and inspire your team to ensure it achieves optimum performance in both strong and challenging sales environments
- Implement challenging yet realistic Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for both individual team members and your team as a whole
- Conduct effective and productive performance reviews for team members based on KPIs
- Improve your organisational skills, key in ensuring priorities are understood and time is effectively managed
- Identify, recruit and promote high performing salespeople that could be assets to your team
- Produce your own Development Diary and Personal Action Plan designed to help you maintain high standards of sales management long after the programme has ended
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Tack TMI’s Sales Management training course (Part 1) can be delivered in a number of ways. For a tailored solution that is built around your organisations needs, this course is available as an in-company programme. Alternatively, it can be delivered as an open course or scheduled virtual programme online. The choice is yours.
Sales Management (Part 1)
Our Open Sales Management course (Part 1) is taught over the course of three days. The sessions are structured as follows:
Day 1: 9am-5pm
Day 2: 9am-5pm
Day 3: 9am-5pm
Scotland: £1,825.00 excl. VAT.
Manchester: £1,825.00 excl. VAT.
Coventry: £1,949.00 excl. VAT.
London: £2,025.00 excl. VAT.
Sales Management (Part 1)
Our virtual Sales Management course (Part 1) is taught in the form of 12 easily digestible virtual instructor-led training (VILT) sessions over the course of three days. These bite-size sessions are structured as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 3: 4 x virtual session
£1,775.00 excl. VAT.