This one day Time Management and Personal Effectiveness course introduces key concepts of time management and explores a range of tools and techniques that will help you take back control of your workload.
Anyone who finds themselves constantly juggling multiple demands on their time.
- Increase productivity by planning and using your time more effectively
- Learn to prioritise tasks according to business impact
- Identify key distractions and how to manage them
- Regain your work life balance and prevent burnout
You will leave this course able to:
- Focus on your key result areas
- Identify where improvements can be made to gain control of time
- Plan and prioritise effectively
- Work proactively as opposed to reactively
- Delegate successfully
- Say no confidently and without guilt
- Organise and control your email
- Regain control and a healthy work life balance
- Know when and how to ask for help
- Ensure good time management principles are continually applied
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Time Management and Personal Effectiveness is available as an in-company tailored programme (face-to-face or virtual) and a scheduled virtual programme, click below to find out more:
Time Management and Personal Effectiveness - Virtual Classroom
Virtual Time Management and Personal Effectiveness is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£699 excl. VAT.