At Tack TMI, we offer an intensive Sales Negotiation Training course that offers you the latest in methodologies and coaching from expert negotiators. During our courses, you’ll receive unique and useful insights into how your clients think and behave to use to your advantage.
Tack TMI’s Sales and Negotiation Training courses are designed for anyone who is actively involved in commercial negotiation and is interested in improving their negotiating skills. If you want to achieve your desired outcomes through the skill of negotiation, this is the course for you.
- Gain a full understanding of the psychology and process of negotiation
- Learn how to oppose pressure while maintaining your profit margins
- Adopt negotiation skills and tactics that enable you to achieve great results every time
- Achieve win-win situations and maintain successful, positive relationships with your clients
From this course, you will be able to:
- Pre-plan your negotiations and apply the structures learnt to know when to move onto the next stage
- Use both logical and psychological techniques to plan out a strategy so you can deliver your negotiation in a professional manner
- Recognise and respond to the ‘initial stance’ of others by gaining an understanding of their priorities, wants and needs
- Fully understand the concept of ‘negotiating leverage’ and be able to use it in an ethical and effective way
- Achieve win-win outcomes while maintaining positive relationships with your clients
- Acknowledge the tactics and strategies widely used by professional buyers and in turn, apply countermeasures
- Evaluate the effectiveness of concessions and the variables to successfully achieve an outcome that is commercially viable
Solutions that are practical and effective yet flexible and suitable for a range of organisations and individuals
Our Sales and Negotiation training courses are available as a scheduled virtual programme or as an in-house tailored programme that is delivered either face-to-face or online. Click on the links below to find out more:
Value Driven Negotiation - Virtual Classroom
Over a period of two days, this course is held in bite-size VILT sessions that are easy to digest. Each session follows this format:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
Day 2: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£1,299 excl. VAT.
Contact us today
To find out more about our Sales and Negotiation training courses, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today. We’re happy to answer any of your questions and help you find out if this course is right for you and your business.