Our one day Leading Virtual Teams course will provide you with the tools to build high performing virtual teams.
Leaders and managers working remotely or those who are responsible for leading cross-country or cross-functional projects
- Understand the challenges and opportunities when leading virtual teams
- Design and deliver effective virtual team meetings that motivate and engage
- Develop a variety of communication methods to facilitate successful team working
You will leave this course able to:
- Understand the challenges and opportunities in leading virtual teams
- Inspire and influence high performance in virtual teams
- Uncover the potential risks associated with virtual teams and how to overcome them
- Design and deliver effective virtual team meetings
- Motivate and engage virtual teams
- Use a variety of communication methods to facilitate effective team working
- Use structured processes and collaborative tools designed for leading virtual teams
- Create a virtual team charter as a strategy blueprint for execution
Practical, effective and flexible solutions to suit organisations and individuals
Tack TMI’s Leading Virtual Teams training course can be delivered in a number of ways. For a tailored solution that is built around your organisations needs, this course is available as an in-company programme. Alternatively, it can be delivered as an open course or scheduled virtual programme online. The choice is yours.
Leading Virtual Teams
Leading Virtual Teams is held in easily digestible, bite-size, VILT sessions over the course of 1 day. The format of the sessions is as follows:
Day 1: 4 x virtual sessions
(Course dates are subject to change)
£699 excl. VAT.