Today’s buyer is savvy. They want more than a transactional relationship. They want suppliers to be trusted partners who can add value and insight to their environment and help them achieve competitive advantage.
Try the below 5 Tack TMI tips to be come more consultative in your sales approach:
- Understand buying motivators. Investigate the client’s needs & wants to establish the real issue they are trying to solve
- Highlight value & competitive advantage. How will your product or service help the customer achieve their goals & a competitive advantage?
- Position yourself as an expert. Buyers want to be educated with new ideas. Provide insights on trends & market changes to add greater value
- Develop a range of questions. Ask buyers powerful questions to challenge current approach and encourage different thinking to drive processes forward
- Present the numbers. Understand financials & how your offer will help the buyer achieve their results
Tack TMI’s Consultative Selling sales training course equips attendees with the unique mix of skills needed to evolve your sales approach from transactional to consultative selling.
Contact a member of our team today to discuss Consultative Selling in more detail, or find out more here: Consultative Selling